Create a fun Double Z fold card with just a few basic steps! I created a balloon bouquet on both sides. This card opens up for even more fun!
- Start with a 4″ x 11″ piece of cardstock scored at 2-3/4″ and 5-1/2″
- Cut a piece of the same colored card stock to 1-1/2″ x 11″ and score at 5-1/2″ and 8-1/4″
- Cut Designer Series Paper to 4″ x 5-1/4″
- Cut other design of Designer Series Paper to 2-1/2″ x 4″ and (3) 2-1/2″ x 1-1/4″
- Attach long side of long piece to the front panel and then attach Designer Series Paper on top
- Add large Designer Series Paper to back of card
- Add little Designer Series Paper to long piece of card stock
- Stamp sentiments and add to card with dimensionals
- Punch out and add balloons with dimensionals
- Use White chalk marker to add some highlights
Check out my Video Tutorial on how to make this balloon double z fold card!
Place your order online using hostess code W2WWE7EU and you’ll receive a free gift in the mail from me! Make sure you do not have “no contact” selected from previous orders or I will not be able to send your gift.