There is a surprise in this card! It’s a pop up piano card! This fun card is easy to make!
- Start with a piece of 8-1/4″ x 5-1/4″ whisper white card stock.
- With short side on top, cut 3/4″ in from 1-1/2″ to 4-7/8″
- Do the same cut on the other side
- With the long side on top, score inside the cut at 1-1/2, 2-1/4″ and 4-7/8″
- Then score at 4-1/8″ on the outside of the cut.
- Fold on all the score lines and attach to the inside of the card
- Add basic black card stock punched with classic label punch for the black keys.
Video Tutorial – Pop Up Piano Card
Check out this video tutorial where I show you how to make this pop up piano card!
Place your order online using hostess code 9BNQBRRD and you’ll receive a free gift in the mail from me! Make sure you do not have “no contact” selected from previous orders or I will not be able to send your gift.